Mammoth-San Manuel Unified School District
Students pose together in a classroom

Registration & Immunizations

If you are new to our area or have a child entering kindergarten and need to register your child for school, please visit the school your child will be attending. The front office will have the necessary paperwork for you to fill out. When you come, please bring the following documents with you:

  • Your child’s original birth certificate
  • Your child’s immunization records
  • Proof of residency
  • Any transcripts or records from a previous school
  • Student Registration Form - located on the left hand sidebar

If you are enrolling a child for kindergarten, please be aware that your child must be age five before September 1, or he or she will need to enroll for the following school year.


Your child’s health and safety are important to us. That’s why we follow the State of Arizona’s guidelines on childhood immunizations. Your child needs to be current on all shots in order to enroll in school. It is possible to get an exemption for immunizations, but please be aware that we will not allow students who do not have current shots to be in school if an outbreak of disease occurs.

We’ve included a complete list of immunization requirements as well as the link for shot exemptions for you on this page.