PowerSchool, our student management system, gives parents and guardians access to their child’s information. Parents can view their child's grades and attendance records, read the school's daily bulletin, and set email preferences. A unique username and password secures access for each user. PowerSchool delivers real-time information. As soon as we add or change information, it is immediately available to parents, guardians, administrators, and teachers. You should have received the URL as well as your username and password from the school your son or daughter attends. If not, call the secretary at your child’s school, to obtain the information.
Log On Information
- Open your Web browser to your school’s PowerSchool Parent Access URL. The Parent and Student Logon page appears.
- Enter your username in the User ID field.
- Enter your password in the Password field. The characters appear as asterisks (*) to ensure greater security when you log in.
- Click Enter. The Parent Access Home page displays the available functions. The main menu on the left displays the same links as those on the Parent Access Home page.
- Remember to log out of the system when you are finished.
New Account Set-Up